Stage 1 Presenting Sponsor
$12,000 | 2 Remaining
Two full days of conference programming taking place across three on-floor stages. Stage 1 is home to the keynote presentation and panel discussions. Sponsor this high-profile, high-traffic destination for a big show presence.
- 45-Minute Session: Content and speakers must be approved by Show Management. Note, there is one time-slot available per day. Times to be determined by Show Management on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2-Minute Opening Remarks of Keynote: Remarks and speaker must be approved by Show Management. In lieu of live remarks, you can opt to play a 30-second video.
- 20-Minute Presentation in the Demo Theater: Times to be determined by Show Management and issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Session and logo promotion on the website.
- Logo included in dedicated email communication(s) and Stage 1 mentions in newsletters, as space allows.
- Static image or 10 second video advertisement on digital signage at Stage 1.
- Seat-drop at Stage 1 prior to your 45-minute session. Items must be produced and delivered to the facility at the expense of the Sponsor. Show Management will provide shipping instructions.
- Logo included on Stage 1 signage.
- Sponsor can collect leads as attendees enter/exit their session only. Lead retrieval device and collection must be ordered by Sponsor and at the expense of the Sponsor.