Wednesday, October 18
Location: CONTENT FWD Stage 2
Our overview provides an update on current legal issues shaping the economics behind the communications sector, including:
- How much is broadcaster repacking really costing? Will congress approve more funds?
- Is "unlock the box" really dead? What is the cable sector's exposure?
- Spectrum sharing – is it the wave of the future? Is it friend or foe?
- Privacy risks – what are the potential costs? Can investors asses the risks?
- Net Neutrality – were to next? Were does the risk fall?