Wednesday, October 18
DaVinci Resolve 14 is the most comprehensive editing, color correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs. In this three hour hands-on workshop focuses on the key concepts and core skills from our official curriculum. You will learn how to:
- Import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
- Edit clips and context sensitive trimming.
- Retime clips and add transitions.
- Use primary and secondary corrections with Resolve’s legendary color tools.
- Use PowerWindows, and track objects in a shot.
- Deliver projects to a variety of formats.
- Tips, shortcuts and other bits that will transform how your work!
Please RSVP on the Eventbrite page if you are planning on attending this session.