It takes a village to build your ladder of success.
This October in New York, you’ll find the strongest collaboration of influencers and storytellers coming together with technology, agencies and digital platforms to create your village. Together with these global leaders from media and entertainment’s major industry verticals, you’ll survey, interact and uncover the trends reshaping your business.
The 2016 NAB Show New York welcomed:
- 15,593 global Attendees
- 28 Fortune 100 Companies and 56 Fortune 500 Companies
- 1,178 international Attendees representing 92 countries
- 12,626 buyers, 90% of whom identified as being authorized, specify or recommend purchases
For 2017, You Can Expect:
- An expanded community with the co-location of AES
- Additional access through The Media Collective
- More time to source innovative solutions before the end of the year with this October event
- A change of scenery with the move to the second and third floors of the Javits Center
- Discounts and freebies thanks to our partners at NYC & Company
- And that's just the beginning...
Inspiration Stages + Education
On-floor Theaters and conference room sessions provide access to ground-breaking thought-leaders.
Dynamic collection of innovative solutions for all sectors of media and entertainment.
The Media Collective
The largest and most influential collaboration of digital media and entertainment events on the East Coast.