Qualified members of the press are invited to attend NAB Show New York to gain access to the new technology, trends and players commanding the spotlight.
NAB Press Contacts
Ann Marie Cumming
Senior Vice President of Communications
202 429 5307
Email Ann Marie
202 429 5481
Your complimentary Press badge provides access to
- Exhibit Halls
- Use of the Press Room
- Admission to all Conference Sessions
- Admission to all Networking Events
Press credentials are only issued to represenatives of the media who cover the industry on a regular basis, by publishing articles or writing regular reports on the content and communications industry. Private consultants and freelancers who are paid by a third party company are not eligible for a media pass, and should request a pass through the sponsoring company. Show management reserves the right to qualify all registrants and to grant press credentials only to certain members of the media.
Press Registration Requirements
How do I register as Press?
Applicants for press credentials must show employment by or assignment for a publication or program that is previously established, independent and regularly updated with original industry-related news.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
Note: Video production companies do not receive press badges unless they prove that they are reporting on the event for a specific news organization.
Review the News Media Agreement and Audio / Visual Policy for important information regarding photography, audio and video taken at the Show.
What are accepted forms of credentials?
Print / Online Media
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering NAB Show New York on assignment.
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by an NAB Show New York exhibiting company).
What are ineligible forms of verification for press badges?
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by Exhibitors.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending NAB Show New York is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
What services are provided to media and industry analysts?
Media badges allow access to all Conference sessions, the Show Floor, special events, NAB Show New York’s personal planning tool and a full-service newsroom. The Newsroom includes Wi-Fi, computers, printers, space to conduct interviews, workspaces, food and beverage.
Will you share my contact information?
NAB Show New York only shares contact information with Exhibitors and Sponsors if a registrant opts-in to receive these communications during the registration process.