Secure an individual room or a block of rooms through our official housing partner, Experient.
Housing Deadline: September 28, 2018
Individual Reservations (1-9 rooms)
All individual reservations will be assigned on a space-available basis. Reservations will be confirmed directly by Experient. Any cancellations or changes must be made online or directly with Experient prior to your arrival date.
Group Reservations (10 or more rooms)
Blocks of rooms may be reserved initially under one company name.
*Log into the Exhibitor Dashboard to directly sign into the Exhibitor Housing Portal.
The exclusive housing vendor
Phone: (847) 996-5466 (within US)
+1 (301) 682-7962 (outside US)
Benefits of Booking in the Block
- Low Rates: We guarantee the lowest room rates.
- Networking: Mix and mingle with other attendees staying in the Official Hotel Block.
- No Prepayment: We do not require prepayment to secure your reservation at time of booking.*
- Perks: Earn your Hotel Loyalty reward points.
- Flexibility: We don’t charge change fees. It’s easy to modify and cancel reservations.*
- Immediate Confirmation: Book online or over the phone and receive immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Security: Book hotel rooms through a safe/secure PCI compliant website.
- Customer Service: Experient provides customer support for registration questions.
- Wait List: We offer an online wait list if you need additional hotel nights.
- Support NAB Show New York: Booking in the Official Hotel Block helps the Show offer the most competitive rates and keeps registration fee increases to a minimum. A healthy room block also shows the event’s value to the City and allows us to negotiate better room blocks and rates for you in the future.
At the time of reservation, we require a credit card guarantee (card will not be charged). Once rooming lists are sent to the hotels (approximately 2-4 weeks prior to arrival), hotels reserve the right to charge a deposit to the credit card on file, equal to one night’s room rate plus 14.75% tax. Deposit will be forfeited if you do not check in on your scheduled day of arrival (no show) or do not cancel within the hotel’s cancellation policy. Most hotels require a 72-hour notice of cancellation prior to arrival. Please refer to your confirmation for your hotel’s cancellation policy in order to avoid a one-night room and tax penalty.
Buyer Beware: Hotel Scams on the Rise
We are proud to partner with Experient as the only Official Housing Provider for this NAB Show New York. Experient offers access to exclusive room blocks in the city’s most desirable hotels at great rates!
Experient’s mission is to provide you with value through discounted hotel rates and added amenities in a protected room block when attending your event. We work to ensure that we have a variety of price points, quality products and amenities all situated in a prime location to ensure that we meet the needs and desires of attendees and exhibitors.
Only Experient, the event’s contracted Official Housing Company, is authorized to use any likeness of the event, can claim partnership with NAB Show New York and is allowed to book within the Official Hotel Block. Reservations made through any company other than Experient, are at your own risk. If you are contacted by anyone other than Experient, please notify Experient or Show Management immediately! Do not provide any personal or financial information to another housing vendor claiming to have rooms for the Event.
Pirate companies and poachers are defined as an unauthorized travel company who contacts you offering discounted rates in the Official hotels or nearby properties. These companies make it more difficult for Show Management to meet room block commitments and expose the organization to unplanned fees as well as challenges in getting favorable hotel blocks and rates in the future. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If it is a legitimate rate it shouldn’t be lower than the Official Hotel Block rate.
These companies will contact you through various means of communication offering lower rates, claiming an affiliation with the event or that they are the “official housing company.” They often use trademarked logos and names of the event in violation of copyright laws. The pirate might inform a participant that the hotel room block is “almost sold out,” and that if you do not book immediately, you will not get a room for the event. In many cases to get the discounted hotel rates, they require a non-refundable full pre-payment up front. You have to consider the risk from compromised personal or financial information.
Pirate companies do not have a contract with any hotels for room blocks. Pirates don’t deliver on their promises and when you arrive the reservation is non-existent. Unfortunately, some companies have been successfully scammed by these pirates and were unable to recuperate money that was lost. This adds up to the thousands of dollars. Poachers are misrepresenting themselves but do have rooms available. Their rooms may be changed last minute or may be far from the event. They may require a full pre-payment and have stiff cancellation/change penalties and are often very aggressive with their marketing. They will reach many companies prior to the organization even being notified that they are reaching out to their attendees/exhibitors.
To make sure that you’re really getting hotel rooms and not getting deceived, ask the person on the other line these three simple questions:
- What company are you with?
- Can you send me information before I book?
- Who may I ask for when calling the official housing provider number?