Any vendor not on NAB Show New York’s exclusive and preferred vendor list must be registered as an EAC to gain access to the Exhibit Hall during move-in and move-out.
Deadline: Friday, September 27, 2019
Phase 1 - EAC Steps
EAC pre-registration is now open. Please visit the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor registration page. Review both the approved EAC and pending/denied EAC lists. If your company name appears on either list, DO NOT create another profile. However, if your company name is absent from these lists, please scroll to the bottom of the page and create your EAC profile. Then, you must complete your contact profile and submit a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI). Please review the Sample COI below to ensure you are in compliance with all requirements. Once your profile is complete, Show Management will review your COI to ensure it has met all requirements.
Phase 2 - Exhibitor Steps
- After your EAC’s COI has been approved, log into the Exhibitor Registration Portal.
- Select “Manage Exhibitor Appointed Contractors”.
- Select your EAC from the approved list. Note, if your EAC is not in the drop-down list, it means they haven’t completed the steps in Phase 1 yet.
- Add the primary contact you work with at the EAC.
If you hire any vendors other than our exclusive and preferred vendors, you must register each company in advance as an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC). Examples include booth installation/dismantle labor, florists, photographers, audio visual equipment providers, etc.
Please note that the exclusive vendors are the only vendors authorized to provide the indicated services, per the building rules and regulations. Please be sure you are clear on the New York labor union work rules as well, as some work is exclusive to certain labor jurisdictions.
An EAC will ONLY be granted access to the Exhibit Hall if Show Management has an approved Certificate of Insurance (COI) on file.
It is the Exhibitor’s sole responsibility to ensure any hired EACs are aware of and comply with all requirements and guidelines on this page and all subsequent pages referenced here.
COIs will not be accepted via standard postal mail or email. There will be no exceptions! Please follow the steps on this page to register your EAC.
The EAC shall, at its sole cost and expense, procure and maintain insurance through the term of 2019 NAB Show New York (October 14-18, 2019), including comprehensive General Liability and Workers Compensation, with coverage of claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises leased by Show Management.
- Additionally Insured: National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Freeman
- Show Dates (includes move-in and move-out): October 14-18, 2019
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Products - Comp/Op Aggregate: $1,000,000
- Personal and Advanced Injury: $1,000,000
- Each Occurrence: $1,000,000
- Damage (Any one instance): $100,000
- Medical Expenses (Any one person): $5,000
- Workers Compensation and Occupational Disease insurance shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws, covering all of the EAC's employees engaged in the performance of any work for the Exhibitor.
EACs must comply with all Show, building and labor union rules and regulations and they accept appropriate liability for any negligent actions. EACs may not do work that is designated as "exclusive" per the building regulations. Visit our exclusive and preferred vendors page for details.
Registered EACs are allowed access to the Exhibit Halls during move-in and move-out only. For morning and evening access on Show days, they must obtain a Booth Maintenance Pass. EACs are allowed access to the Halls during move-out, starting at 6:15 p.m. on Thursday, October 17. View Exhibit Hall Hours.
Solicitation on the Show Floor is strictly prohibited. Any EAC engaged in this is activity, including the distribution of promotional literature, will be removed from the Show Floor.