With proximity to the show floor, renting a meeting room is ideal for private product demos to a targeted audience or hosting client and team meetings. We have options on and off the show floor.
You will receive a confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org that you’ve purchased a meeting room. If you are ever unsure, log into your Exhibitor Dashboard and look under Booth Information – Booth Type and “Booth” Number (aka your meeting room number, which will have “MR” at the end).
Shipping and Material Handling/Drayage:
- Material handling is an exclusive service provided by Freeman. Any warehouse material handling charges are at the Exhibitor’s expense. For this show, we recommend shipping direct-to-show to avoid additional drayage fees.
- Shipping must be arranged separately and is at the Exhibitor’s expense. Exhibitors can ship through Freeman or through a different vendor. Make sure to read the schedule and deadlines to avoid surcharges. Shipping labels and additional information about carrier check-in are available in the Freeman Service Kit.
- L-shaped Sectional Sofa (seats 4 ppl comfortably)
- Cocktail Table
- 22"x28" Single-sided “Reserved” Sign
- Green Shag Rug
- 4' Box Hedges (between cabanas)
- Stanchion (to close off entrance when not in use)
- (1) 500-watt electrical outlet & power strip
- Cabanas will be set by 1 pm on Tuesday, October 15. View Exhibit Hall access hours.
- Basic furniture (tables and chairs) are included in the price of the meeting room. Lecterns and risers are not included and will be at your expense. All other products and services (i.e. electrical, internet, AV, etc.) are available for purchase through our exclusive and preferred vendors.
- Power is not included with your room rental. You can order it through the Javits Service Kit. If you have any questions, please contact Javits Electrical at (877) 452-8487 or email@example.com. If you plan to plug in multiple things, we recommend you bring a power strip.
Room Set Requirements
- No later than October 4, please coordinate directly with the facility on your room setup requirements (basic furniture; see bullet above) and order all other vendor services. If you do not submit anything, your room will be empty when you arrive.
- View Room Diagrams
- Your key will be available for pick-up at 7:30 a.m. on the first day of your reservation at the Exhibitor Registration desk in the Crystal Palace, Level 3. It must be returned by 6:00 p.m. on the last day of your reservation, or you will be charged a $25 fee.
- You can access the meeting room from the elevator in the Crystal Palace or stairs off the show floor.