20 percent of video consumed every day is now on digital devices.
Have you created a content strategy to profit from changes in viewership?
Millions are lost when media companies are unable to accurately use their content assets across the multiple distribution platforms from mobile apps to streaming video and OTT partners. Programming and rights management has been blown apart, with wildly diverging rules around different screens and channels, technical formats, languages and regulations. Add in distribution across social media and YouTube, and it's clear that now is the time for media companies to create a new strategy that is flexible, automated and scalable enough to serve today's multichannel market.
This groundbreaking session will:
- Get you ready to take advantage of an increased number of distribution channels.
- Give you innovative new processes to make complex multi-platform content rights simpler.
- Measure the effect that mobile, social, video and international distribution has on rights and programming.
- Provide detailed case studies to show new and better strategies for managing these processes.
- Clearly outline the costs of today's broken programming and rights management to create a business case for change.
By invitation only when you register for NAB Show New York.
Produced in partnership with SintecMedia