Engage with NAB Show New York as an official Media Partner and leverage the value of the media and entertainment community to build readership and advertising revenue. We welcome the opportunity to work with your organization. Together, we make it possible for Media & Entertainment professionals to learn, innovate, and succeed in a digital world.
The NAB Show New York Media Partner Program engages in barter-only relationships with qualified print and digital media outlets who offer relevant news and editorial content.
Please email Laura Riggs if you are interested in participating in the NAB Show New York Media Partner Program. We appreciate your patience as we work to have one-on-one conversations with every Media Partner and are able to respond to all discussions and requests!
NAB Show New York barters with print and digital media outlets to receive advertising exposure that encourages attendance to the event. Acceptable advertising formats include:
- Full page 4C Print and/or Digital ad space
- Web banner ads
- eNewsletter ads
- Dedicated emails to subscriber lists
- Sponsored social media posts and text-based ads
Note: all elements offered in barter must be presented in a published media kit.
NAB Show New York offers a variety of inventory elements to Partners in exchange for their advertising support.
Once accepted as a Media Partner, NAB Show New York always assumes a renewal of the agreement from event year to event year. Agreement renewals will be distributed to all partners during July 2016. If you have not received your renewal package, contact program director Laura Riggs. Renewing Media Partners are asked to begin running Show advertising upon receipt of the Creative Media Package in accordance with our renewal barter without any further notice from NAB Show New York. We are always happy to discuss increasing or changing the overall barter with partners at any time.
Media Barter Renewals Due September 1, 2016.
- Acceptance to Media Partner Program requires a valid media kit.
- To be considered in barter, print ads must appear prior to October 15.
- NAB Show New York does not engage in barter relationships for editorial coverage of the event or any of its constituents.
- The NAB Show New York Media Partner Program does not present Partner advertising for the purpose of promoting conference and exhibition events owned or representated by Media Partners.
- Media Partners can only barter for 1 regular publication bin per publication title. Publication titles delivered on site must be registered as an official Media Partner.
- NAB Show New York only distributes print publications onsite if those publications have in exchange inserted at least 1 print ad on behalf of NAB Show New York as part of the barter arrangement.
- All Media Partners will receive a Core Registration Package code that enables them to invite subscribers and VIP guests to register for free admission to the NAB Show New York Expo.
- NAB Show New York reserves the right to review all Partner content submitted for exposure to event audiences. Inappropriate content will not be accepted or used.