As an Exhibitor, there are a number of ways to extend a complimentary Exhibits Pass ($150 value) to your clients and prospects. Get the credit and jump start your sales and marketing process today.
Save time and use the Free Tools/Resources NAB Show offers
- Digital Guest Pass
- Printed Guest Pass
- Customizable Video
- Customizable Web Banners
- Social Media Tools
- Customizable Email Templates
Take part in our
All Exhibitors are assigned a Guest Pass Code which Attendees must use when they Register to receive a complimentary Exhibits Pass ($150 value).
How do I find my Guest Pass code?
- Your myNAB Show Profile – Recommended
- Your Exhibitor Confirmation Letter
- Request it via email (request must come from the Exhibiting Company's domain)
Share Your Guest Pass Code with Your Entire Team
- Encourage your team to embed your Guest Pass Code into their email signatures, on calls and on voicemails.
- Have some fun! Create an incentive program or contest for your staff to boost their excitement for NAB Show and get them spreading the word about your company's involvement.
Include Your Guest Pass Code in All Marketing Communications
- Embed your Guest Pass Code into the NAB Show Registration URL and include in eNewsletters, on your website and via social media - https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowNAB161/default.aspx?Passcode=XXXXXX (replace XXXXXX with your code).
- Get Creative! Create a short video or a funny skit sharing your Guest Pass Code and share with your audience via social media.
Ensure that Your Guests Visit Your Booth
- Don't let all your hard work go to waste! Entice your guests to come to your booth and see your products. Create a game or a raffle targeted towards your guests. For example, the first 5 people to come visit your booth with a printed Guest Pass with your code on it will win a prize.
Track Your Efforts
- Login to your company's registration record and you'll be able to see how many have used your code as well as download the list.
Registration Incentive Program
All Exhibitors are invited to participate in the Registration Incentive Program. The more registered Attendees who use the Exhibitor's Guest Pass Code, the higher the chances for the Exhibitor to win one of several turnkey marketing opportunities during and after the Show.
What are the Categories?
- Small Booth – up to 200 square feet – producing 300 or more Registrations
- Medium Booth – 200 to 900 square feet – producing 800 or more Registrations
- Large Booth – 900 square feet and up – producing 1,200 or more Registrations
What are the Criteria?
- Exhibitors must meet the minimum number of Registrations within their categories listed above by April 1 to be entered for a chance to win.
- If more than one Exhibitor meets the minimum number of Registrations within a category, the Exhibitor with the highest Registrations will be chosen.
How Many Winners Can There Be?
- Small Booth – up to 6 winners
- Medium Booth – up to 2 winners
- Large Booth – up to 1 winner
What Are the Prizes?
- Small Booth – Post-Show Direct Mail List (up to 5 winners), Post-Show Email to 3rd Party Opt-in List (1 winner), 10 Priority Points (1 winner) and myNAB Show Gold Listing
- Medium Booth – Post-Show Direct Mail List , Post-Show Email to 3rd Party Opt-in List and mentions in myNAB Show App and on NAB Show's social media channels during the event (up to 2 winners), 10 Priority Points (1 winner) and Tower Ad
- Large Booth – Post-Show Direct Mail List , Post-Show Email to 3rd Party Opt-in List, mentions in myNAB Show App and on NAB Show's social media channels during the Show, 1 Silver Lot Parking Pass for the duration of the Show and reserved 1 Large Table Package in the Bistro* (1 winner), Dedicated Email to Pre-Registration List
- Honorable Mentions – Monorail Passes, gift cards and show tickets** (multiple winners)
*The Bistro provides a lunch area on the Show Floor where you and your clients/staff members can enjoy a delicious buffet style lunch. The Large Table Package includes 1 large table reserved for the entire day and 10 lunch tickets. The Bistro Table will be a perfect place to set-up lunch meetings with your clients or relax and regroup with your colleagues!
**Honorable Mention Prizes listed above will be awarded at random to Exhibitors who have at least 250 Registrations and who do not win Grand Prizes listed above in their categories. Prizes are subject to change.
What Is the Timeline?
- Exhibitors must meet the minimum number of Registrations within their categories listed above by April 1* to be entered for a chance to win the prizes
- Winners will be notified and announced the week of April 4
*Guest Pass Codes expire April 1. After this date, a $25 processing fee will be applied to all Guest Pass Codes. No Exceptions. Guest Pass Codes should be used to register your customers and prospects only. All booth personnel must register through Exhibitor Registration.
For questions, please contact NAB Show Exhibit Services at (877) 622-3947, (202) 595-2051, or via email.