Exhibitors will now be allowed to access the Show Floor Tuesday and Wednesday morning starting at 6:30 a.m. instead of the published 8:00 a.m. in order to give you as much time as possible to set-up.
As a reminder:
- Everyone must be out of the building by 8:00 p.m. Monday.
- Starting Tuesday
- You must enter the building through the 39th Street Swing Space Entrance. Cabs will be allowed to drop off there.
- You may enter starting at 6:30 a.m.
- Trucks must be checked in by 1:00 p.m.
- You must vacate the building by 4:30 p.m.
- You may enter starting at 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
As of 3 p.m., Monday, Nov. 7, Street closures have already begun and 11th Avenue in front of Javits is closed between 34th and 40th Streets. Please allow extra time and if possible alert your carriers so they allow extra time to get to the building by 1:00 p.m. NAB highly recommends walking as well if you can and are coming over tomorrow.
We will continue to keep you posted of any changes but so far move-in has been smooth.
Thank you for your cooperation!