Home to more than 7,000 media and entertainment professionals, NAB Show New York is the leading media, entertainment and communications technology event of its kind in New York with a focus on content creation, management and delivery technologies.
NOTE: Sessions are 30 minutes in length and will take place in the new Inspiration Stages located on the exhibit floor.
Proposal and Requirements
- Speaker submissions must be submitted by August 31, 2016 to be considered. In order to be fair to all submitters, this deadline will not be extended.
- Submissions addressing the targeted topics listed below will receive favorable consideration.
- NAB reserves the right to include additional speakers as deemed necessary for the overall success of the session. All such improvements will be reviewed with each submitter.
- All submitters will be notified by email no later than the week of September 30, 2016.
- ATSC 3.0
- Advances in Production/Post
- Cloud Services
- Digital/Online Content Trends
- Digital Strategies
- Live Production (TV & Events)
- Made in New York Productions
- Multi-Platform Content & Delivery
- Satellite Applications
- OTT/Streaming Media
- Virtual Reality
Sponsored Speaking Opportunities
Sponsored speaking opportunities are also available as space allows for companies seeking to promote their services.
Email NAB Show Advertising and Sponsorship for additional information.