Thank you for attending the TV2020 Conference. Below are links to several of the presentation decks from the session program.
- TV2020 - The TV Ecosystem - Mike Chapman, Accenture Strategy
- A Consumer View on Next Generation TV - Brian Markwalter, Consumer Technology Association
- Future of TV: 4K, HDR, Immersive Audio - Matthew Goldman, Ericsson
- The Promise of Targeted and Interactive Advertising - Michael Bologna, MODI Media
- The Future of Television ATSC 3.0 - Richard Friedel, Fox Network Engineering and Operations
- TV Spectrum Repack & ATSC 3.0 - Jay Adrick, GatesAir and Cindy Cavell, Cavell Mertz
- The Practical Side of ATSC 3.0 - Dave Siegler, Cox Media Group
Explore TVNewsCheck's coverage of the event here.
Conference Keynote - Mike Chapman, Accenture Strategy
Do you see an ROI in ATSC 3.0? The TV2020 Conference is designed to allow you to gather with other station and network executives, your technology chiefs, financial analysts, investors and technology manufacturers to figure out the potential upside and the estimated costs in converting to ATSC 3.0 while also contending with the FCC’s spectrum repack and the industry’s transition to IP technology.
Who Should Attend?
- CEO/COO/CFOs and Engineering Chiefs from TV Station Groups
- Senior Executives, Affiliate Relations Chiefs and CTOs from TV Networks
- Financial Analysts
- Technology Manufacturer Executives
PLUS: A Guided Tour of the latest ATSC 3.0 Technology on Wednesday led by Harry A. Jessell, TVNewsCheck co-founder and editor, and Phil Kurz, TVNewsCheck technology editor.
Meanwhile, in the Nation's Capital... While stations focus on the business implications of Next Generation TV, the National Association of Broadcasters is working to ensure government regulations do not become a stumbling block for innovation. Learn what NAB is doing in our nation’s capital to bring Next Gen TV to viewers everywhere!